Elevation Graph Issue

1. kendogger says:

Hey there, love the update to the site!! But, all of a sudden I am not able to get the elevation graph to come up. I haven't changed any browser (chrome) settings or anything like that. Is there something going on on your end??

2. AMuldowney says:

You're using an ad blocker (or something) that's catching the new elevation interface up in its wake. I was running into the same issue until I switched it off and bloop, worked like a charm.

3. kendogger says:

Well, I can't see AMuldowney's post on this but for the record, the graph still isn't working in my Chrome 13.0.782.220 m browser...

4. gasparin says:

I have the same issue with Firefox, but it is working with Internet Explorer.

5. morganpsherman says:

Same thing here (Firefox)

6. mdbetter says:

I'm having the same problem. Any update on this?

7. CSM76 says:

Ditto using Firefox on a Mac

8. Marshey says:

In my case it was blocked by Adblock Plus. So if you use something like this turn it off for this site.

9. altamontstreet says:

Having the same problem with Safari. One of my favorite features! Hope it can get resolved.

10. kendogger says:

Ah, yes. The adblocker. I let it allow ads on just this site, everything is working great. Thanks guys!!

11. MrsMacmillan says:

I can't see any graph! Tried everything: adblockerPlus, IE etc. Help!!! I really love this site and don't wanna switch to a commercial one...

12. SarahGriggs says:

I have the same problem - no elevation graph showing up. I found adblocker under the tools menu on Mozilla Firefox, disabled it on the gmap-pedometer page only, got adverts popping up but still no graph! Any suggestions please? Also, I can't get the pointers (the red balloons) to attach to my routes. Apologies if I seem a total numpty!Someone suggested it might be a javascript issue, but I don't think I have any control over this because Moz Firefox installs it automatically. I'm really keen to start logging my routes so any info will be very gratefully received!