Layers

1. Eynshamred1 says:

I've lost the link buttons to the map layers :(

2. paul says:

Thanks for alerting me to this. Google deployed a change to the maps API yesterday which moved around the control elements. The map type selector ended up hidden behind the controls on the upper left. I've pushed out a change that fixes this, you should be good to go now.

Thanks for using the site!

Paul

3. Eynshamred1 says:

Thanks Paul,

I now have the links if I use Microsoft Edge browser, but they are still missing on Chrome.

Regards, Mike

4. yaypopcorn says:

Is this about the suddenly missing map type selection (Map, Satellite, the two topos, and the cycle maps)? That's missing for me today as well. Too bad it isn't stuck on Satellite instead of Map!

5. rcarroll says:

I still don't see the control elements even if I "zoom shut" the controls in the upper left.

Also, I love this site!

6. paul says:

To everyone still having the problem, please try force-reloading your browser. This means holding down shift and control while clicking your browser's reload button. (Really, different browsers use shift OR reload, but holding down both should cover all the bases)

This will clear out cached versions of the javascript file, which should clear up this problem.

Let me know how it goes!

Paul