Issue adding a bookmarked route to my workout log

1. talaria says:

I did this successfully yesterday, but today I seem to have a problem with my route or something to do with using the bookmarked route. Essentially, when I choose my newest bookmarked route the workout log page updates the information (like distance and calories) and then when I hit the Save button, the page reloads with a red 'Invalid' marker under the distance field. The distance says 1.6 and my bookmarked distance is 1.5988, but I tried overriding the distance with my more specific number, and then the page reloads to a symphony load error page. I've tried on google chrome, and mozilla firefox (newest versions for both). I'm not sure what the problem is here. I've tried more than 3 times.

2. Gingeroo says:

I'm having the same problem no matter how the number is entered. I've seen several people post similar questions and I hope they'll finally answer/fix this.

3. heliumstein says:

I'm also having this problem. When will they fix this?!?

4. luckyleif says:

ahem... this bug still has not been fixed.

5. carvecream says:

still broke for me too. dang.

6. pingpongkingkong says:

I'm having the same problem. The lack of a workout log feature is a pity.

7. paul says:

Hi pingpongkingkong, sorry you're having a problem. These other posts were from a number of years ago, and I didn't think this problem was still occurring. Are you seeing exactly what is reported above, or are you experiencing something different?